Enterprise Mechanical is open to serve you during these very challenging times and we wanted to update you on our plan for the safety of our customers and staff.
On behalf of our whole Enterprise Mechanical family we would first like to express to those affected by COVID-19 that you are in our thoughts and we are wishing you a very speedy recovery.
We also want to assure all of our customers that we continue to monitor the situation, are reviewing updates by health authorities and all Government directives and are adjusting our safety protocols as needed to keep our technicians and customers safe!
How COVID-19 is affecting how we take care of your HVAC needs…
• Our team members are monitoring their health for any symptoms and risks, and are prepared to self-isolate with any sign of illness. We will not put you or your family at risk.
• Our technicians have personal protective equipment available at all times. They will be wearing gloves. If you are concerned, please ask them to wear more. You won’t hurt their feelings, we want you to feel safe, and to keep them safe as well. And please don’t take it negatively if our technician is wearing his mask and googles with his gloves, we visit many vulnerable customers throughout the day and will be making every extra effort to protect them too.
• Our techs are using hand sanitizer between service calls, and washing hands as often as possible throughout the day. We would also ask that you give them space, social distancing has been recommended by health authorities and we can all try to give each other a little extra breathing room.
• We will not ask you to sign checklists at this time. We will not ask you to digitally sign on our devices to confirm receipt. We will continue to send you a copy of online forms via email if requested.
• All travel by technicians has been discouraged at this time, and social distancing outside of work encouraged. Any technicians who traveled outside of Canada or have family members who traveled has been required to self-isolate for 14 days and will only return to work if symptom free.
• We will ask you screening questions when you book your appointment about recent travel, your health, isolation, and possible contact with someone who has tested positive with COVID-19. Please be honest, we have the safety equipment and protocols in place to provide service safely. We will do our best to accommodate all heating, cooling or hot water emergencies in our community. The protection of our service technicians and all the other families they visit is our primary concern.
During this very challenging time we are all working hard to serve you safely. Help us to maintain a healthy workforce who can continue to provide the emergency HVAC service and installation needs that our customers depend on.