How COVID-19 is affecting how we take care of your HVAC needs…
- Our team members are monitoring their health for any symptoms and risks, and are prepared to self-isolate with any sign of illness or exposure to others who become ill. We will not put you or your family at risk.
- Our technicians have personal protective equipment available at all times. They will be wearing level 2 medical grade masks and protective eyewear.
- Our techs are using hand sanitizer between service calls, and washing hands as often as possible throughout the day.
- We insist on space in all homes, distancing has been recommended by health authorities and we can all try to give each other a little extra breathing room.
- We will not ask you to sign checklists at this time. We will not ask you to digitally sign on our devices to confirm receipt. We will continue to send you a copy of online forms via email if requested. We are communicating more over the phone, please answer our call ahead, we may show up “unknown”.
- We ask all customers screening questions when booking appointments about recent travel, health, isolation, and possible contact with someone who has tested positive with COVID-19. Please be honest, we have the personal protective equipment and protocols available to provide service safely. We will do our best to accommodate all heating, cooling or hot water emergencies in our community. The protection of our service technicians and all the other families they visit is our primary concern.
During this very challenging time we are all working hard to serve you safely. Help us to maintain a healthy workforce who can continue to provide the emergency HVAC service and installation needs that our customers depend on.