WATER HEATER REPAIR AND INSTALLATION
Is your hot water cold, or tank leaking?SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENTThere are two ways of getting warm water in your home. You can use a boiler, but one of the more common methods is a water heater. Getting warm water all year round is an absolute necessity as it’s needed for having a nice warm bath or shower, washing the dishes, or cleaning your hands in the sink. If your water heater is not running as it should be, it may be time to call an expert water heater technician. Enterprise Mechanical can help with water heater problems and we service Barrie, Elmvale and across Simcoe County. Our professional water heater technicians can provide annual water heater maintenance check-ups and repair services to make sure that your water heater is running at it’s very best all year round.
CONTACT US FOR A FREE QUOTE
Water Heater Replacement TroubleshootingNo hot water? Here are a few things to try before calling us!
- Check that the thermostat is turned up to the temperature you want your water to be.
- Is there power to the hot water tank?
- Check that gas supply is in the ON position.
- Buildup of minerals and sediment in the tank – flush your water heater, typically once a year.
- Check that water supply is in the ON position.
- Is your outdoor vent blocked? Sometimes a snowstorm will cause a blockage of the outdoor vent, it may be as simple as clearing the snow away.
Certified Water Heater HVAC Technician
Still experiencing problems with your hot water heater? Call us to schedule a visit from one of our fully licensed and experienced technicians! We are open 7 days a week and have technicians available throughout Elmvale, Barrie, Midland, Wasaga Beach and surrounding areas!
Stay protected with our annual maintenance packages, to help ensure your equipment is operating with efficiency. Our technicians assess, clean, and recommend any repair service you may need or provide information about replacement options. They will also offer some great energy saving tips to help you get the most out of your equipment!